Time is changes

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flowers is beautifull in beautifull moment....



Mama.... Thanks for your smile and always give it to me...
Please pray for me to be good child and succed...!
I love you ma....

My Brother... I love you bro...! You are so wishes...
And always care to me....and us
I hope you will be okay... in Jakarta-Bandung...
Dont worry i will protected mama and my little sister....
Hmm... when will you go home... iam really miss you...

***
I know... beside of my mama should be my papa but... God have another changes ..
Hmm... Papa... i love you pa... I hope you okay in heaven...
And... I hope Allah always loving you papa...
I miss you papa.... i miss you... i miss you
I love my family... because you are diamond in my heart and my life...

Thanks Allah.... you give it to me... beautifull of family... Thanks Allah....

2 comments:

- devitrie - said...

Amien...
family = meaningfull
(mb.pj..itu ft nikahan mb.anggit tho??ada aq.nya gak?? posting yg ada aqnya donk..hihi(ngarep)

d e w i said...

hihihi... mau tuuhhh.... hehehehe

Post a Comment