in February 20, 2009

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Papa.... Look your son and daughter... pa... they  always giving them smile and pray for you...


my little sister and my brother.... hihihi ^_*

(take it in April 1st 2007)


hehe its me... and my brother hahaha orang yang aneh ^_^

(take it in April 1st 2007)

Beneran aneh ternyata.... hahahahahhahaah aaaa

AMPUUUNN DEH!

(take it in April 1st 2007)

yuukkkk 1..... 2..... 3.......

"Selamat Ulang tahun, Kami ucapkan.

Selamat Panjang umur! Kita 'kan doakan.

Selamat Sejahtera, sehat sentosa!!


Selamat panjang umur dan bahagia!"


Papakyu... yang baik.... ^_^

(take it in March, 25 2007)

SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN.... 

i LOVE YOU PA...!!! AND I MISS YOUR HOLD... 

My beautiful family.... I love you....

(take it in April 1st 2007)

and

I hope i can see you someday... in nice place, amin with sholeh sholeh people...

i love you 

i love you  

i love you 

i love you 

i love you

i love you 

i love you 

i love you

i love you

i love you 

i love you

i love you................................................................ and i really miss you... 

I LOVE YOU PA!

PAPA I LOVE YOU............

and will be always in my heart

^_" muuahch..... 

from your children

anggit, bimo, dewi, sari

and

MAMA

2 comments:

Wira said...

Jadi terharu...

Smg Allah memberikan t4 terbaik buat beliau...

d e w i said...

InsyaAllah... amien... ^_"

Post a Comment