Because only you can...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My lecturer who is get studied in Cyprus want me to apllying to lecturer in my major... He told me with english WHILE we chat.... exactly hihihi to help me practicing in English...

For the note.... i dont know... what are sentences in my blog... is true... or not... or... make who is read it dizzy... hehehhe

Hmm... many things i get learn from him... a spirit, knowledge, motivation.. and the other... I said with him i have failed for something.. and.. iam so and so sad... but... He make me different... He show me.. where is the way should be i get it... Yes and now i know .... i must be studied hard and.. keep fighting for put my dreams... "Yea....you should believe on yourself" He told me .... ^_^... Because only you can....??!!???

Than he told me.... "u r welcome, yes study hard...but dont forget to get a boyfriend...) hiihihii..... "UPS..." i said... ^_*... dont worry... sir... just pray me for that.... Amin! and he said "dont to late...but dont be in a rush.." hehehe..... AMin.... Allah...InsyaAllah Allah show me who is my prince amin... My prince...... in someday

2 comments:

Wira said...

Beyond Impossibility!
That you can do it Ira.. :)

d e w i said...

^_^ syukran

Post a Comment