Time for make a wish….!!!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bissmillahirrohmanirrohim…
I hope my RABB love me….! And always give me true way to continue my life be the best of my life…
My ALLAH please give me Your light on my heart
Your light on my grave
Your light on my hearing
Your light on my sight
Your light on my hair
Your light on my skin
Your light on my body
Your light on my blood
Your light on my bone
Your light in front of me
Your light in back of me
Your light in right of me
Your light in lift of me
Your light on high of me
Your light on under of me
my ALLAH please give me all your lights for me, my family…and all my love,
my mom and my pha…. Please forgive me all my mistake that’s I’ve done…!!!
and my heart will always be with you...
I hope i can be always say thanks to Allah… and can be always to gift alms…
Insya Allah….amiin…!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment